One of the biggest weight loss products out there today, both by popularity and by doctor recommendation, is the new raspberry ketone weight loss method. This method employes natural extracts from raspberries which have been proven in many studies to allow people to lose weight. Though this method is popular, the reason it’s garnered so much support is actually a result of its wide scale verification in clinical trials. Many people have examined if this product can work to help people lose weight, and it was found that it, in fact, is one of the most effective treatments known to exist. Since the product is also 100% natural and organic, it’s become widely used by many as well.
There may not be any true “shortcut” to weight loss, as all methods require changes and modifications to what a person is doing presently. However, there are quite a few methods out there that actually do work to help people achieve those results in the long term, and keep them there permanently. Losing weight is never easy on your own, it typically requires both strong motivation and an ability to make large scale changes. If outside products, however, are used this can perhaps be helped along considerably. For example, if a product is proven to cut appetite and increase metabolism, using it cut your caloric intake or increase your fat burning can be a huge help for your weight loss goals. Yes, you will still need to modify your diet and possibly your exercise, but a lot of the long term problems that crop up when dieting (slow results, or decreases in metabolism) can be helped considerably by these sorts of proven treatments.
The Top 5 Reasons to Give Raspberry Ketones a Try
Doctor Kevin DiDonato has been researching the effects of raspberry ketones now for decades. He’s come up with 5 of the biggest reasons you should stick to this method and give it a try:
- Raspberry Ketones have actually been known since the 1960s to exist, but until recently they’ve only been tested in research studies on a limited basis. Until Doctor Oz picked up on some recent research in the last few years, funding for this area was limited as it was considered to be “unlikely to succeed”. As it’s turned out so far, the results are actually fantastic in clinical studies.
- Raspberry Ketones have been now linked to adiponectin levels in your blood, which is the factor your brain uses to increase or decrease metabolism in your body. According to a recent study published in 2011 this has been linked to increased levels of fat oxidation, which not only prevents your body uptaking that fat, but also increases the rate you burn fats. Adiponectin is a protein your fat cells excrete almost exclusively. When you have lots of stored fat, your brain will try to burn that off with a high metabolism. However, once you start losing weight, these levels drop significantly. Raspberry Ketones help prevent that according to new research.
- High levels of adiponectin in your body actually prevent your fat cells from growing and enlarging to the point that they can store high levels of fat. Raspberry ketones help to impact this by raising these levels and help your burn off this fat as well. It helps considerably with oxidation in fatty-acid white cells as well, which is very helpful.
- White fat cells are the cells that store all of the extra fatty acids in your blood, designed to be available for later use by your body. They also release several key hormones which impact things in your brain. In several research studies they examined the administration of raspberry ketones to white fat cells, and they found it increased the production of adiponectin in those cells. They concluded that as a natural remedy for weight loss, raspberry ketones are unmatched by most treatments. They allow people to quickly shed 10-20 pounds per month, with relative ease. Not only do they promote significant increases in metabolic function but also decreases your body’s ability to store fat.
- There’s an aromatic compound in red raspberries called polyphenol which has been shown in about 10 recent studies to help people lose weight. This helps to increase fatty acid oxidation, helps to increase lipolysis (a compound shown to help weight loss) and helps with the secretion of the same adiponectin. The studies have clearly shown that raspberry ketones have all of these effects in abundance and offer uniquely excellent results to users. If you include a balanced diet and exercise, which are easy given these effects compared to without ketones, you will achieve results unlike most other weight loss programs. Since raspberry ketones are also 100% natural, they help you achieve results with limited side effects.